Registering for a competitive program with recurring payments
Log into your existing Member Account, do not create a new account. ACCESSING YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT: The system is case sensitive therefore you must enter your login and password exactly as you had entered it when you set up your account.
Only create a new Member Account if:
· your family did not have a player registration with installment payments, or
· you are new to Ottawa South United competitive soccer
1. Go to the OSU Online Registration system: https://osuforceacademy.e2esoccer.com/
2. Under the Members menu, select Sign Up and enter your email address
IMPORTANT: An Adult player or parent must complete the profile information to create an account.
3. Now that an account has been created, add your child by clicking on the Click here to add family member link. Be sure to update the Gender and Date of Birth field as well as clicking on Is a Child button at the bottom of the page.
4. To register a person, click on the Register this person link to the right of the person’s name. You will now see all of the programs suitable for the person based on their gender and age. Click on the Register link to the left of the Program name.
5. If you have selected a program with recurring payments, you will be prompted in red font to first set up your Payment Profile. Click on the click here link. You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your name, credit card number, expiry date and CVV number. OSU only accepts Canadian-issued MasterCard, VISA and VISA Debit credit cards, and click on Submit.
6. Once the Payment Profile has been successfully saved, you can now register your child. Go to the Members menu and select Account Profile to view the members in your account. Next click on the Register this person link to the right of the person’s name. You will now see all of the programs suitable for the person based on their gender and age. Click on the Register link to the left of the Program name.
7. Most competitive programs are password protected. Refer to the Letter of Offer for the Program Password (see above) and enter it exactly as it appears in the offer. If you do not have the password, contact the Coach who sent you the Letter of Offer.
8. Once the password is entered, you will see a registration form that has been partially auto-populated. Complete all of the sections on the form, read and acknowledge the three waivers and terms and conditions and then click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
9. The registration is now in your shopping cart. Click on the Pay Now button.
10. OSU Help the Kids Play Fund. You can choose to donate by checking the appropriate box and entering a dollar amount or declining. Click on Next to proceed to your cart.
11. This is the final step in the registration process. Click on the Pay Now button to pay. You will be issued an email receipt and future payments will be charged to the credit card saved in your Payment Profile.
12. Bookmark this page for future reference. You can now log out of your account.